Thursday, May 18, 2006

Diamonds

To clarify, I'm a 19-year old college student and cyclist succumbing to the awesome weight of peer pressure. Currently, I have no idea what shape this will take but the list of potentials includes:training diary, rant space, emo-confessional (kidding), and a few others I guess. In a little less than an hour and a half I have my first final for the end of my first year at college. Congratulations to my peers. Post-final I should be heading out for a moderately paced 13 mile time trial in prep for the team triathlon this coming Sunday. The sweet escape of summer starts Monday


Cheers

3 comments:

Jake Boyce said...

whos pressure?

Jake Boyce said...

by the way. did you steal that line from me? "popped off the back" i seem to remember using that very recently. by the way. like the latest picture on my mine

Emma said...

HEY COOL BLOG