Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Small Things

It's funny what the small things can do for your riding. I finally replaced my HR monitor battery. Boy does that make a difference, just knowing how I am doing and how I am recovering from my efforts. neato. Same with chocolate milk; ever since Van Susteren gave me some out at the LAPT crit in Madison last year, I swear by it. The Perkins meal w/ Finn turned out to be the perfect recovery. 2 tall glasses. Legs felt good today, almost as if I didnt need an easy hour, but rather should've stayed out for longer, oh well schoolwork called. Bike is at the shop (milltown) getting worked on for a variety of reasons after the crash. Should ride like new for this weekend. Prereg'ed for Gluek today. Krueg and I plus our GF's (OMG SO CUTE) are heading up. I think Jake is as well. I just do not know what to wear, oh my. Off to the Guthrie for some Shakespeare. Gotta keep it intellectual or something.

Ciao

1 comment:

Krueger said...

OmG, like so totally...