Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today and Tomorrow

No commute today, big plans for tomorrow. Watching everyone around start training, I guess it is time to start focusing. Before I got sick last year, I did not start serious training until January 5th or so. Perhaps I need to space it out more and continue to do less intensity overall. Just a massive base. I do not do weights. I think intermittent intervals are ok, especially if you commute and wake up late. A 20 minute hotlap to work, if you will.

I will try to post music every post. Most will be songs that have wonder. Or are concise if that means anything.

Song:

A Plan: bike to work, 20 minutes or so, go to school at 830 am, study, ride in the afternoon. Dinner at the organic market. Speech class. Commute home post 845 dismissal.

Factoid: as cyclists, a mid-ride coke'n'water is a staple to replacing those lost energy reserves. In 1980 HFCS, highfructosecornsyrup was developed as replacement for sugar. It was cheaper so in order to avoid lowering prices, soda companies abandoned the 8oz bottle for the 20 oz'er of today. Coke with sugar is a treat, it is why coke from europe and mexico tastes different. That is one thing I want for christmas, coke with sugar.

ciao

No comments: