Monday, November 12, 2007

Renewal


Time to get back at it, slowly but surely. A list of things that have happened

First a song:



That fixed gear was stolen (It was my fault for leaving the garage door open)
I picked up a mountain bike
I spend at least 3 days a week dissecting a cadaver my anatomy class has affectionately named Frank (areolar CT sucks).

School is going well thus far, 4 classes, 4 good grades. I am thinking that this blog will include some more sociological insights, I need a place to put them out.

Last weekend was another spent in Iowa City w/ Emma. Greg D. of Mercy-Specialized is a friend of her dad's and we went mountain biking in the Sugar Bottom trails. Not only was it gorgeous, it was free. I like mountain biking.

Now that I have updated, I expect a phonecall from this cranky collarbone.

Also, I saw a commercial for Dewmocracy.com and all it really turns out to be is a nice way of free product testing through television and internet multimedia. You are welcome Pepsi Co. Oh yeah, in keeping with the antiexcessconsumption bent, Emma and I are working on getting down to Chicago the day after T-giving in order to watch everyone shop without getting anything. Boring, right. whatever, pictures:


though it's hard to tell, I built Emma a (swell - Ed.) single speed for commuting to wrok. She "loves it." I guess I will believe here. Baby blue rattle can. 42x17. Tan Cork and Gum hoods on cane creek levers. Sugino cranks. Matching gum bontrager tires. I am proud of it. She also wears my jacket? so highschool (and that's alright).


From an old-fashioned somewhat non-mainstream Dairy-Queen. Farside and the "global warming sundae."

1 comment:

ScootsOnMoots said...

I disowned you and trashed your number so no call. Sorry. Actually, not really. You're still in the doghouse because it's been so friggin long. Now book those tickets to Tuscon so we can kick Tony's ass and tempt him with the latest weight loss craze - a 6 meal-a-day plan. Wait a minute....he's already on that.