Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Affairs/Pictures

This is the state of affairs:


This is the state of affairs: My mattress leaned against the wall/corner and my bike residing where my bed used to be. I've taken to sleeping on the floor...at any rate, as seen below, my bike has been neglected terribly and I think I'm gonna clean it tonight instead of writing a few research papers. The aero-bars are on to help with trainer time, but I'm not buying it. Think I'm just going to raise my stem a tad so it's at least a little more comfortable.

Here's my dirty dirty bottombracket cluster

And my bedpost:

And my future ride??? Still have yet to figure out what groupset to go with, it with, probably DA as that's what the rest of my equipment is...

As soon as I get the rest of my winter clothing from John VanSusteren, I plan on leaving this where it lies, but for tonight I guess I'll put in an hour if I can.

No comments: