Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Just Unseasonable....

Not really. It is November after all. After the 4+ hours on Saturday, yesterday I went out for 2 and 3/4 at a relatively easy pace. Avg HR 128, max 161. I am pleased with that data as I felt quite fast, faster into the wind than with it actually? I might've been bonking on the way home just a lil as I hadn't really eaten that much. There was so little wind, but I went against it anyway, up to Webster and then over to Lonsdale and home through Dundas. Just a great day.

out my window:



Today however, I've got my work cut out for me:


So all I've got between me and thanksgiving break is a 6-8 page research paper on the book (Oroonoko) pictured above. It's due wednesday and I'm about 25% done. I've got another to write over break, but overall I'm in pretty good shape for the end of the year.

Back to task I guess

No comments: