Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Bike Tomorrow


AFTER SOME CROSS-TRAINING due to inclement weather in the past few days I finally cabled my bars and wrapped them. "They look mean (in the good way) - Emma Hornick. All that's left to do is to pick up my frame and fork from Mike's Bikes of Northfield (they're drilling out the cablestops for the NOKON cabling, cutting the fork, installing the crown race, and putting on the chain) and I'll have my brand new ride for 2007 after several months of ebay-ing (oops). Managed to do 2hrs20 on the trainer yesterday total and have been waking up with 20 minutes on the trainer before going to breakfast. It's not so bad in twenty minute chunks with a break inbetween to vary the elevation of the front wheel and to stretch/eat/whatnot for a minute or two. Tomorrwo Noaa predicts it to be 38 but pretty windy; I'll plan on 3+ hours immediately after class, leaving at 1, maybe gravel, we'll see.

Night

No comments: