Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Bike Yesterday

I had to hassle Emma to take these "rare" training photos at the end of a massive 1hr20minute training session in my swanky flat, Hilleboe. At any rate yeup, that's the new bike, built up enough to ride on a trainer (still need to cut the cables and attack the front brake).

Specs:
well hell it's full DA throughout except for the brakes which are Zero-G's (thank you e-bay). Look full carbon fork, Chris King headset, Specialized Toupe saddle, Deda Newton bar and stem. Bontrager Race wheels (just kidding, these are for training).

Tonight is looking like the first all-nighter of my interim course, Art after 1945, need to write a letter to an author but it's only 750 words so no problem there. Boy, am I glad I got in my training tonight, lest I be called a "p*ssy" or a "r*tard."

Looking a wee bit tepid
Apparently, more photos aren't working, I'll those up tomorrow. Oh well.

No comments: