Saturday, January 27, 2007

Quick, Much-needed Update

Ahh so January has come and gone quite rapidly. I'm three weeks in on mostly bike specific training, doing endurance work on the trainer for 2-3 hours and intensity on the xc skiis for 1-2 hours everyother day. Still planning on using the college season as a means of getting into real shape as my school schedule will allow me to ride at least 3 hours a day everyday so I can build endurance. Today's my Art after 1945 History final, shouldn't go too badly, as I'm feeling "so postmodern"

need to update the links for
Tony Phillip's blog
Tim Kamke's blog
Mach Schnell webiste...

After the final I'm off to a somewhat dreary Austin, TX to stay with my Aunt Pam and put in roughly 25-30 hours on the bike. Despite not having any point of reference and feeling somewhat guilty and the low level of training I have put it, I still feel as if I am in better shape than I was last year; my peak should come in the super week window. Just endurance, and lactate work really; I'm not doing any sprint work except spinning out in a low gear about one time during each work out.

Still have to pack though...better get on it

Ciao,

Brandon

No comments: