Saturday, March 03, 2007

Oh, Sick

Oh well,
That's right, I'm sick. After riding outdoors as much as I did this week, I managed to develop the worst headcold I've had in recent memory. Put me down and in bed for most of Friday. However it has abated for the time being, enough for Krueger and I to get in 2:15 today while watching We Were Soldiers (not a bad war movie by the way). Avg hr of 138; felt ok most of the time but the legs were tired from not riding the last 2 days. Hr was a little higher 5-10 bpm more than usual for the work I was doing, chalking that up to sickness.

In other cycling related news, I've registered for Hillsboro Roubaix and I'm quite disappointed that O'Grady didn't win Het Volk today, oh well. I've got a paper to get to work on, outlining it as it's due at midnight tomorrow.

Ciao

1 comment:

Krueger said...

That picture makes you look really skinny....