Sunday, April 08, 2007

Forced Rest

After the race last weekend, I rode well whatever, I rode Mon and did so little Tues that it probably didnt count. skipped wednesday, rode for at hour Thu and Friday, havent ridden yet this weekend (and won't). Tomorrow though should be a good long ride with Jake Brow from IS corp and maybe JV as well. The weather has been garbage and we all know it. Hence, pseudo-forced rest

I've been quite busy with my other "passion" (no not my girlfriend JESUS), school work. from the training camp through spring break I am still having to play a lot of catch-up and that's what I should be getting back to in a few minutes, O accounting homework...

Has anyone else noticed the amount of cycling on tv lately? The US. Open on NBC yesterday and then De Ronde today? it's been pretty great to watch some decent TV over this easter weekend. It's actually pretty motivating, something I've been well lacking for the last week. It seems that I confirmed my form Sunday and Monday last week and now I'm resting on my laurels. that's not a good idea. the next three days will be ridden hard or long or both. Thursday as recovery friday I don't know what'll happen, maybe two hours, 1 easy and one hard, broken up. who knows?

Tuesday I fly back so

in other news, JV started a blog (out of return-of-winter boredom?)

here it is: www.humofthetubular.blogspot.com yes, it is in team colors (quite appropriate)

Ciao

No comments: