Monday, April 23, 2007

More Re-Hashing


Took this from the Durand RR website (CVCC website) it's kind of amusing. They had them for every field:


yesterday rode with Dan Casper from Grandstay for the first time after he up and knocked on my dormroom door. A good two hours with some sandy sand gravel mix and a dash of rain. Afterwards we headed in and Dan and Linda treated me a swell to lunch of ham sandwiches, cantaloupe, soup, and soy lattes. Nothing less than a great meal and change of pace from the caf. Thanks guys.

Today went out with Emma and Brad to target. They in their civvies and me in my full regalia. After getting to Target, I pedaled off for a 2hr recovery ride. On the way up to Farmington I met Ron Gallas; he's the ceramics prof here at Olaf, biking down from the cities for a staff meeting. Yeah, he's putting in a good 80 miles today. We jawed about MN cycling community stalwarts, especially Hollywood's signage at Paris-Roubaix. Pretty cool ride, ended up being 2hr 30 minutes, legs feel good.

Wound down the day with a visit to Dr. Cram, a local chiropractor in Northfield (www.drcramchiro.com). He does an outstanding job, with great preliminary analysis. Turns out I did have a leg length discrepancy as well as several subluxations. After a few adjustments I feel pretty darn good.

My UMN app is still pending/being evaluated so I'm waiting to see how that turns out. Should go well. Opus is tomorrow. Dan is courteously carting Emma and I up to the race. Should be fun in the 1/2/3 field. Posts tomorrow

Ciao

No comments: